We meet for worship once a week on Sundays at 10:00.
Services last around an hour and our style of worship is ‘relaxed traditional’. Everyone is welcome, even if you just want to sit quietly, and there is no pressure to come every week. Refreshments are served after every service.
Children of any age are welcome at all services. There is an area at the back of the church with creative Christian resources and toys. Children are able to play or worship as they choose.
Our current service pattern is:
- First Sunday of the month – Holy Communion
- Second Sunday of the month – Holy Communion
- Third Sunday of the month – Word and Worship
- Fourth Sunday of the month – Worship Together
- Fifth Sunday of the month – Joint services with St Anne’s, St Christopher’s and St Cuthbert’s, held at one of the four churches
There is also a Holy Communion service held on Wednesdays at 10:00 at either St Luke’s, St Anne’s, St Christopher’s or St Cuthbert’s.
To find out more about services or to join our weekly email list, contact us at email@example.com